Sometimes the Bank is not the right choice to solve a short term cash shortage, sometimes lenders are not quick enough for you to make a purchase in a timely manner. Perhaps you are buying a house, car, truck, piece of equipment for your business, need to pay taxes, or need cash for emergency travel. You have a large diamond, a Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Audemars Piguet, Omega, or other high end watch, gold coins, fine gem stone (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond), rings, bracelets, necklaces, or earrings. Bring these pieces to E. D. Marshall Jewelers main store on Scottsdale Road, to see if your fine jewelry, watches or coins qualify for a Collateral loan / pawn.
Our collateral Loans start at $1,000.00 and we have loaned over $100,000.00. Collateral Loans work like this: Meet in a private office with one of our buyers of fine gemstone jewelry, diamonds, coins, and high grade watches in our main store at 10261 North Scottsdale Road. The buyer will evaluate what we can loan on your items and if the numbers are agreeable the buyer will ask for your Driver’s License, State ID from DMV, valid Passport, or valid Military ID, as this is required by The City of Scottsdale and Maricopa County law. The buyer will use this information to fill out the loan agreement.
We have offered this service to our clients for over 20 years. We have helped a very diverse group of people over the years, just about anyone you could think of, with many becoming good friends.
What we loan on
And Many More
Van Cleef and Arpels
Tiffany & Co
All Designer Jewelry
Coins & Numismatics
PCGS & NGC Graded
Collectable US Paper Currency
What Are The Details of the Loan Process?
- ...meet in a private office at 10261 North Scottsdale Road
- ...90 day closed end loan
- ...first 30 days of interest is guaranteed to E. D. Marshall Jewelers, the last 60 days can be pro-rated if principal and interest due to date are paid in full, in cash, and the loan is released
- ...collateral is held by E. D. Marshall Jewelers and handled by not more than 3 high ranking employees, in vault within a vault
- ...principal and interest are due on or before the 90th day of the loan, in cash only
- ...on or before the 90th day of the Loan Agreement, you have the option to pay in cash, the interest due in full for the 90-day agreement, and use the same collateral to create a new 90-day Loan Agreement based on the same terms as the first 90-day contract
- ...our collateral loans begin at a loan value of $1,000.00, Items of greater value will be a higher loan amount this is the amount we feel comfortable loaning on one or more items based on our estimate of future potential value in the marketplace.
A Collateral Loan / Pawn is a 90 day closed end loan, simply put, we hold the items presented as collateral, give you a check for the agreed upon amount, and a copy of the LOAN AGREEMENT that contains the terms of the loan. The interest and principal are due in 90 days from the date the loan is issued. The interest is 8% for the first 30 days, 8% for the second 30 days, and 6% for the last 30 days. OUR INTEREST RATES ARE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER THAN OUR COMPETITORS. The first 30 day’s interest is due even if the loan is paid and released in less than 30 days. Each new loan contract has this feature. The remaining 60 days of the loan, the interest can be pro-rated if the principal and interest are paid and the loan released. Only full payment of the Principal and Interest, IN CASH (no checks or credit cards will be accepted) will release any loan. However, if you cannot pay the total sum of principal and interest on the 90th and LAST DAY of your loan agreement, you DO HAVE THE OPTION of PAYING THE INTEREST ONLY and "ROLLING" the loan, by paying the total amount of the interest IN CASH. We can write a new loan agreement, retaining the collateral items based on the same terms as the first agreement. If you do not pay the principal and interest on the 90th day, on the 91st day the collateral items become the sole property of E. D. Marshall Jewelers, in accordance with the loan agreement.