The Ferrari Club of America was formed in 1962 to promote the restoration, preservation, and driving of the Ferrari automobile. Today, nearly 5,000 members participate in events, enjoy the camaraderie and share the passion of Ferrari.
Every year since 1964, the Ferrari Club of America has held an Annual Experience in or near a major city in North America. The Annual Experience is a multi-day, national event held in a different location every year, close to a renowned road racing track.
The focal point of every FCA Annual Experience is the North American Field and Driving Concours, which is recognized as one of the most important annual gatherings in the world for the display and evaluation of Ferrari automobiles.
The Annual Experience is a multi-day, national event held in a different location every year, close to a renowned road racing track.
The event will feature
• The internationally recognized Ferrari Club of America Concours d’Élégance.
• Two days of track time at the exciting new Apex Motor Club.
• Competitive rally and up to six half, full day and overnight scenic drive options.
• Cocktail party at the spectacular Penske Racing Museum.
• Western themed night and dinner.
• Gala Awards Banquet.
• The Mercato di Ferrari where you can check out and buy items.
• Seminars on a variety of topics.
This is the first time this event is held in Arizona.
For full details of the event please visit FCA2019.net